We offer free, monthly webinars to present GoldSim features and applications. Upcoming webinars are listed below. If you would like to be placed on our Webinar Mailing List to be reminded every month of the upcoming webinar, contact us.
All webinars are recorded, and these provide an excellent resource for learning about GoldSim features and applications.
Materials and video recordings of past webinars are available on our Webinar Archive Page.
River Routing in GoldSim
Presented by: Jason Lillywhite
In this webinar, I will demonstrate some simple river routing methods in GoldSim and compare results to textbook numerical solutions along with results of other models built in HEC-HMS. The purpose of this webinar is to help you understand the routing example available in GoldSim should you ever need it for your projects.
It is also important to understand how time stepping impacts these types of numerical functions since GoldSim is a dynamic simulator with the ability to insert unscheduled time steps, which can impact your result in unexpected ways.
Please select from one of the time slots below to join us in this webinar.
21 December 2017 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST
- 21 December 2017 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST
If you would like further information about this topic, please contact us via the GoldSim Help Center.
Future Webinar Schedule
Below is a listing of our future webinars that are planned. You can click on the links below to register ahead of time.
- 30 November: Modeling Discrete Events
- 21 December: Muskingum Routing
- 25 January: Calibrating your model
- 22 Febrary: Understanding How GoldSim Results Differ from Spreadsheet Results
- 29 March: Modeling Cash Flow and Net Present Value
- 26 April: Snowmelt Runoff
- 31 May: Simulating Rainfall
- 28 June: Modeling Multiple Catchments in a Watershed
- 26 July: Reliability and Throughput for a Processing Facility
- 30 August: Scenario Results
- 27 September: Modeling Tailings Storage Facilities (guest speaker)
- 25 October: Linking GoldSim to Spreadsheets
- 29 November: Lake Water Quality
- 20 December: Dashboards
If you have a suggestion for a webinar topic, please contact us.